Health is wealthThe past few days were quite a struggle.
I was sick.
I really thought that sickness would only last a day. But, it stayed for like 4 days.
It was crazy and annoying.
My productivity went down like an Olympic diver.
1. I wasn't able to fully wrap my head around the work I had to do.
2. I was on bed most of the time.
3. I wasn't able to attend to an important birthday dinner.
4. I had to cancel an appointment.
5. I haven't had any good workout for almost a week now.
6. I feel sluggish until now.
It's terrible how a sickness could affect every single thing in your life.
That's probably why they say "health is wealth."
I definitely need to take better care of my health. I don't want these things happening again.
For now, I'll just enjoy my recovery period.